Options For Paying Your Tax Bill

The IRS offers several payment options. You can pay online, by phone, mobile device, cash (maximum $1,000 per day and per transaction), check, or money order. Go to IRS.gov/Payments for payment options.

Pay Online:

  • Your Online Account
  • IRS Direct Pay
  • Pay by Card
  • Electronic Funds Withdrawal
  • Online Payment Agreement

Pay by Phone

Pay by Mobile Device

Pay by Cash

Pay by Check or Money Order